Wednesday, November 02, 2005

for the whole world to read

Song Of The Moment

Another 3 days and I'm *officially* re-located to my new 2 bedroom place, conveniently close to work & the little one. Waiting this out has been rough, and in the process I have re-evaluated the meaning of things, such as "home" for instance.

Home is NOT always where the heart is, although that is what the line says. Home IS where you go when the day is done. Home is where you lay your head down and rest for the coming of the new day. Home is what you are proud of and endure to keep yours, both in possession AND in cleanliness. Home is also where you are safe from Life's troubles and where others can feel comfortable about themselves.

In the past few years, I have had several homes, ranging from bachelor pads to 2 bedroom deals ... right up to houses. The size does not matter..its how it fits into and more enables your life to function that matters. The place I am moving into is a 2 bedroom because I have a little girl who likes to come over. It *is* bigger then my last place, in that it HAS a dining room *woohoo*. AND its close enough to work for me to walk. All things that ensure I am sane and productive.

Its been a wait, and even though, once I get first months rent secured, I am still going to be going 2 weeks with no lights? *ACK*, it will be well worth it in the end. ... finally, on my own again.....

btw : pic was taken from my FIRST place in Morell, way back in 1993


Ciao

0 comments: