Friday, November 04, 2005

have you been half asleep? have you heard voices? I hear them calling my name....

Song Of The Moment

Well, today is the day! Just paid rent and I am NOW officially located in Cornwall!! *can I get an amen?* AND, I will also have electricity!!!.....well, lights "will be" hooked up on Tuesday....4 days with no lights is better then 2 weeks. And now, I can relax in the fact of being on my own again.

Been very VERY independant the past few years...and now that part of me is seeping out all the more. When asked if I wanted a drive today to hook up the lights, I said "No"...only because *I* wanted to do this "on my own"....not to be rude, but I have depended on others in the past and, even though they have all offered in the "best intentions", not all of the offers have come through as said. With that in mind, I now depend on myself only. If others offer to help, thats great!!...but I will always have a back-up plan, just in case.

So now, friday night....day off from work....new place....I think I can afford to relax for the evening, maybe go downtown and shoot some pool. Or go visiting my "long-lost relatives". Either case, this will be the last post I will make from someone else's computer. Future posts will either be from work or when I get the net hooked up at the "new place"....oh, did I mention I JUST got a new place? HAH!! Sorry, gloating is fun, isn't it?




Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! It's such a good feeling to get set up on your own!!! I hope it all works out well for you!

Fiend said...

Thanks lisa.....depending on others is ok, but the only person that can REALLY let you down is *yourself*