Wednesday, November 16, 2005

don't let the sound of your own wheels drive ya crazy

Song Of The Moment

Where to start....where to start..., well, I'm all moved in ... place is looking really good ... and I'm starting to notice those *little things* I forgot to take with me when I packed, such as dish cloths (damn dishes), extension cords (damn electronic applicances) and garbage cans (damn...uh...garbage??) In any case, its nice to be back on my own again. Upstairs neighbours are getting a nice "thank you" cake tomorrow for the cups of sugar borrowed the first few days (and to whomever left the coffee and the whitener in a bag on the doorknob yesterday, thanks!)

A friend of mine commented on an earlier blog that I should "live in the moment and see life as a journey, not a destination". Very true words. Last night, a co-worker gave me a kitten. Cute little thing too, meows like NO tomorrow .... even though, it was nice to come home and relax, watch some tv and just watch the kitten play. Nothing soothes the nerves more then watching kittens at play I have found. THATS taking things in the moment. I wasn't worried about what the next paycheque would give me, I wasn't worried about whether my little girl would do well at school (even though its always a concern)...all I was, was at peace with everything. I highly recommend it...just turn off that switch that controls all your stress levers and R-E-L-A-X!

Still, even though I spent time to "rejuvenate" the nerves, I crave some excitement (Thanks to Misses Mystery-Poster for intriguing my intrest in this blog just recently, btw)...and soon, I am going to have to bust out and do something fun...ppfftt, good luck being the start of winter and all. Maybe after I get my wheels (NEXT CHEQUE HOPEFULLY!!), I'll be more able to get out there and enjoy something that is not "kittie-petting" related. Til then, I guess I'll just be here, hanging around......










Ciao

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds great.. Let me know if u will be around.. I need to talk to you. BTW are you the one calling me at 1 am. T

Fiend said...

Not I...no phone yet, prolly call ya sometime though.

Anonymous said...

Ok, Um I am off tommorrow. If you need any help let me know. Um have you poped by at all. one of the tenants said you were there??

Fiend said...

nope...too busy pulling off 11 hour shifts :S

Fiend said...

UPDATE!!!

Found my extension cords!

DOWNSIDE!!!

Can't find my can opener...

Anonymous said...

hhsahaaha is it a need or a want some one said hahahahah

Anonymous said...

Hey you noticed how important it is to have.....

Fiend said...

ppfftt, please.... *I'm* a guy!

...and what better way to open a can then to beat it with a steak knife for 10 minutes, huh?...HUH??

...heh....I suck.... :P

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Ok, to many there. Well I give up... You told me to email you. Not sure which one you read.. So u email me.. IF you need to use anything hahaha. Gota run...

Anonymous said...

Ok, to many there. Well I give up... You told me to email you. Not sure which one you read.. So u email me.. IF you need to use anything hahaha. Gota run...

Fiend said...

whats with the double-postings?

LOL

Or are you just studdering?

:P

Anonymous said...

huh no. I am not doing that on purpose. I am not sure how it is doing that.. T

Fiend said...

refresh the page after you post ... if you don't, your post won't show up, I find....

Anonymous said...

Ok, I appologize it was happening. I say u on this morning and u signed out. T. Glad to hear u foudn out who it was... T 2 bad it didnt turn out......