Wednesday, October 26, 2005

the wreckage of my past keeps haunting me

Song Of The Moment

Well, I managed to get a place, nice and close to work AND close to the little one. Its almost as close as my old place was to her. Funny how, when I lived in the old place on the highway, I thought how cool it would be to get a job at Online, doing tech support and being close to my little girl. Now?...well, after a few adventures, I have that *insert smile here*

Been thinking lately though about how Life works for your advantage in the end. Past year, I have gone up and down, workwise, moneywise and socialwise. There's no real hint of actual "premeditative" thinking in place as to how I got to where I am in Life right now, other then a want. Imagine if I actually applied myself as to what I want? In the end though, you ultimately get to thinking that you are not where you want to be and get down. To hell with that....I have things in Life and I don't plan on taking them for granted. Anything that happens from here on out is a good thing waiting to happen, as far as *I'm* concerned.

Ok, enough of the spiritual rambling. 10 days before I move into my BIGGER new place. "heh heh"....11 days before the little one comes over to check it out....and not too long before I get my new car. Yup, thats my next goal. Its always good to have a 6 month plan. And if I *am* on a road in Life, I'm not going to be walking it for long. Gonne drive the CRAP out of it





Ciao

0 comments: