Tuesday, October 04, 2005

me and my ragged company

Song Of The Moment


Two posts today...hey, what can I say? IN a good mood...Original artwork by me over there by the way. Drew that one in 1992. Wow, over a decade old...should make me feel old, but it doesn't. 32 isn't that bad. Once you reach the "upper" 30's...36, 37...then I think it would be kind of depressing....

Well, I got a date for the weekend! My Ontario-PEI lady and I are going out to shoot some pool. Its funny....only reason I *had* for calling her was to see if she was up for doing anything for the weekend....wound up chatting for a few hours. Its nice to be able to talk to someone cultured yet down to earth like her. I mean, she's into landscaping (re-doing a large garden outside her house) and painting (apparently she and I have to get together for a "draw-off")....but, also, she isn't prude and uptight about how she does things. She isn't the type of person, I think, who would have "15 steps to cleaning up after you have a shower", lets say. Or *INSIST* you remove your shoes when you walk in...and then spend the day sweeping up dirt from the floor anyways. And her sense of humour is unreal! Reminds me of something off of Comics. She says I have an accent.....an "island" accent. I don't know *aboot* that, eh.....heh.

Anyways, short post for now. I have a long week ahead of me til the weekend. Counting the days.....





Ciao

0 comments: