Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i'm a different man

Song Of The Moment

A weekend in the middle of the week? What the heck?!? Apparently I get to relax for the next 2 days while everyone else grumbles about their monday to friday workstyle....oh well. I have things to do as well. Wednesday I have to scan the area around work for potential apartments. Then, Online has a pool thing-a-mah-bob at Dooly's in the evening (free pool + drink specials = I'm in). Thursday is, hopefully, going to be the day I get the rest of my things from my old roomies (truck needed : apply within!)

Last few days, been seeing this real nice girl. Didn't want things to escalate. but, they did. Now?..we're talking about really serious subjects and I don't know what to make of it. I've been messed around alot in the past and, even though I am as flexible as the last guy, I really don't want to be used or frigged around with. The way we have things now is ok, warm conversation, little necking now and then (*smiles*)...but, after the relationship from out-of-town?...I just don't know where I stand mentally relationship-wise. Guess for now I'll just let it sit and see. I have work to consider, a place to live to obtain. And then, there's my little one. How does she enter into this all?
TO BE CONTINUED.........

Anyways, time to get ready for the "last work day of the week".
*get his best phone voice on and pretends to give a crap about a strangers computer problems*




Ciao

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take
It
SLOW!!!!!!!!

Fiend said...

too late..... :(

Oh well...wasn't meant to be ...

Anonymous said...

well that's just the shits now, isn't it?

Fiend said...

naw... "what does not kill me makes me stronger"...and all that jazz :P

Fiend said...

Lady?...you're a nut.... :P