Tuesday, October 04, 2005

gonna write you off the page

Song of the Moment

Well, its been an eventful few days. Had the fortunate luck to see what happens when you give your friend your honest opinion on how they do things. Can't really go into great details but, lets just say it wouldn't sit well with most what was going on in the household. Kind of wish they didn't take it like they did.... telling me to leave. It really was something that I disliked about them from the very begginning...something that, really, is inhumane and shouldn't be happening anywhere! But, well, you know how friends are? You can't tell them their short-comings for thier being your friend.
When their faults interfere with your life though? Its time to put your foot down for what you believe in. I don't regret it....I'm better for not putting up with it anymore.

And, as well, I got to learn about the nature of people and their want to help. With no where to go, a new friend of mine invited me to stay with her til I could get my own place. Its cool too because she knows that we are "just friends"... besides, even though she is very giving, she just isn't my type. Thats ok though, she's good enough to be my friend.

Speaking of my type, went out on a blind date just last night (kind of odd, seeing as how the night before I was virtually homeless) and met a very funny, attractive woman.... Well, I thought, as I usually do on first dates, that it would be awkward and uncomfortable. 6 hours later?..we were still chatting about everything from Life to friends to romance. She's awesome, she just moved back from Ontario to her home in Mount Stewart and you can definately see the Ontario-ian in her (drives like the cops are chasing ... just kidding heh). What started off at 7 PM, ended off with my friend watching me and her say our "goodbyes" (big smile here) in the parking lot at 2 AM. Now I sit here, next day, friend left for work and I kind of want to give my Ontario-PEI lady a call. Maybe I will......








Ciao

0 comments: