Tuesday, September 13, 2005

flick of the switch

Song Of The Moment


Mildly interesting day. Spent a few hours online, updating a few things. Got the call I was waiting for from Online Support. Yeah, gonna start next Monday. 3 weeks training and 9-5 hours. Not too shabby....AND its a step up to what I am shooting for career-wise....
Housesat for a friend of mine this evening and realized how totally useless a tool like the internet *can be* at times. Its basically a tool used for "entertainment" purposes only...unless you know a few lines of code and the basics of a few simple programs...then?...then you can make something on it...creation baby! Pretty amusing.

A good friend of mine from Ontario sent me down a 13 Kg parcel today as well, little messages written all over it in marker "The guy who's picking up this parcel thinks the post office chick is HOT!".... he's always good for a laugh. And you want to talk about being a friend?...after moving out of the ex girlfriends house on short-notice, I soon realized that she might not let me get my things OR my daughters things back.... after hearing this?....my bud sends me this parcel. Inside?...about 8 outfits for my little one, coloring books, crayons, toys, and a shaving kit for me, among other things....
He talks to me this evening and says "There...now you don't NEED to go back to get anything, told ya it was all replaceable." If you're reading this, ya big jerk,...thanks again man.
And thanks to your misses-to-be for picking up the outfits....you guys rock.

Well, as you all can see, the blog has been re-vamped. All the older posts have been saved to draft...but will not be published again. Next, I'll be working on the website. Spymac is going through "changes" and some of the services are not available yet. I'll just have to wait til I can get back in until it can be added to. Anyways, thats for another day.

Ciao

0 comments: