Sunday, September 18, 2005

against the wind

Song Of The Moment

Its been a long and eventful week.
After housesitting monday, got to take a nice long drive to Cardigan to help out a friend pick up her new car on tuesday. Word of advice....big cars aren't easier to handle at 120..
Wednesday...I got to "hone" my parenting skills by looking after the roommates kids while they were working. Nothing like a soccer ball and a BIG OPEN field for wearing them out enough to let them sleep the night.

Thursday & Friday were awesomely spent, walking the trails around the roommates house and taking in the scenes. Right across the road there is a farm and the sights are unreal.... if ever under stress?..I highly recommend a walk down a country road...good for the soul..

Was invited out to Myrons saturday night but, with what was *supposed to be* a major tropical storm, opted out and spent the evening playing poker at my neices.....nothing but a little rain, but thats aight....walked out a winner heh

And today I got to spend a few hours chatting with an old friend of mine.....she's a mystery to me sometimes....but we always seem to be able to keep up with each others *witty banter* (although I STILL won't be able to picture the Elmo sprinkler the same way again! AWK!!)

So, now, I look forward to tomorrow and the "New Job". It will be nice to get a regular routine again..been sleeping in too much lately. And the whole "Need money to buy things" issue has come up....so off I go into the wild world of tech support. Might even take a few pics of the weeks events for this thing...never know!

Anyways, the night grows short........


Ciao

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the new job!

Fiend said...

Thanks lisa.....weird working on a mac but kewl to get to surf online all day and get paid :D

Anonymous said...

fiend you almost look handsome in your pic did you photo shop the shit outa your self... and and and who is lisa... (insert smiley with tongue out) "slurp"

Fiend said...

YOU POST SLUT....heh...speaking of photoshopping, its been far too long since I have had any good head pics of you to mess with. please send all useable pics to me ASAP c/o dividablefiend@msn.com....so I can put your head onto a dancing sheep.

Lisa, again, like I said in the entry above is a friend of mine. (and if you're reading this Lisa?....no worries, uppie lives in another country and is of no serious threat to you) Now, if you plan a trip to Upsidedownia anytime in the near future, I suggest you do NOT allow him to perv you.