Saturday, February 21, 2009

Beneath the lies.

Song Of The Moment

Please stop. if I had another facet, I would take it
This is all I have right now, you don't see
How could you see?
Whole damn things falling apart
As for advertising, we all do it without knowing
it gives peace
Pick the scab til it bleeds
Then show off the scar

And people. People ask for what they get
Fuck sakes
Don't you understand?
no, no you don't
Sometimes, when you're lost, you need to scream
First to see if anyone's out there
Then, when you slowly realize no one is
You keep screaming
Just to scream

Then what?
Gonna scream until someone hears?
Only person is you, my friend
Maybe someone will wander by and hear it, taken out of context, of course
But their opinion can't matter now, can it?
Do they know? no
Do you?

Best part though, the hiding, masking, shutting down
So easy to do, fake a lie detector
Throw the wool over your own eyes enough and it's easy to make other people believe it was never really there
false pride in the erasing
Still there






Ciao

1 comments:

Fiend said...

I write when I get frustrated and when things come across my path/mind that I can't control or handle. It has been a very meaningful road for me, it has given me a layer of understanding that most don't see. it also serves as a signpost for the Future, if I forget what I have gone through.
So, when situations come along that can't be defined in "words", it's hard to type out what is happening. I could give you a news feed on daily events but it would still not explain what is happening in my head, would it?
Your thoughts are appreciated though. And I wish to Hell you could help, but the only help I can manage to get is to send my enigmatic messages out, via electronic, mumblings, random conversations that always end awkwardly.