Friday, November 28, 2008

You've shown me eventually what you'll do









I don't know you through a smile and a "Hi"
It takes more then the cover of the book
To understand its' story

So, don't pretend like you know me
You don't even know yourself
Come back when you've found whomever makes your decisions

And don't judge me
One day, I'll be in your jury box
Holding a book cover, biting my tongue

Besides the point, it all comes full circle
And we've all been there before
Funny how easy we forget

Forget the bad when the good comes knocking
And the days turn into years
While others age in a day, some take forever

Aging outwards, growing stale as reality blurs by
Trying hard to pick out the familiar faces in the crowd
Time-lapse memory

So don't think for a moment that you know me
I am you
And you are lost

0 comments: