Wednesday, September 03, 2008

And these memories lose their meaning



I am doing absolutely horrible, but don't I have an awesome smile?

Why in the hell am I so down on the inside? It's funny but today I got to thinking, I have more then what I seem to. I have so damn many friends and awesome memories. So what if I haven't found what I'm looking for? The road behind me is filled with moments that keep me going. They happened and made me what I am right at this moment, smiling and at peace.

Is it all bout me? No, it's about what I can do. Ripping down what stops me from doing what I can. An old friend once told me "Be happy for today." I've remembered it from time to time, and it has always brought me back to the light. And now, when I need it most, I am.

A long time ago, I wrote this:
"Far behind the crowd but close enough to hear.
The Life that I wanted is still nowhere near.
And why won't this pen free the tears from my eyes?"

I think I need to try to finish it:

"I've walked through the crowd and took what I may
Life's journey is not over so I cannot stay
My eyes look forward, my soul reaches back."







Ciao

1 comments:

Fiend said...

I am surprised at the amount of spam bots there are on the internet that exist not to sell you something but just to fill the internet with useless ramblings ...