Thursday, July 20, 2006

Call our toll-free number

Song Of The Moment

Up until the beginning of last week, I have never seen what the people I help on the phone have had to say about me. Last week, however, I was given permission to see what some of their comments on my assistance have been. I don't know if it was the fact that I got to read these *after* coming off a week vacation OR the fact that, up until now, I always thought of myself as a snake-oil salesman, but, in any case, reading how I helped others makes me realize how much I have to give others....


Customer Comments:
(Is there anything the support agent could have done better to resolve the issue during the call?)


"absolutely nothing! Hugh was extremely helpful, patient and educated about the product and knew exactly how to solve my problem and even gave me additional information! "


"I thank you greatly from the bottom of my heart for helping me solve with my issue. In the future I will not hesitate to call again. You made my wife happy and if she if she id happy so am I. Thank you for having very knolegable personnel like Mr. Hugh. "


"hecks no man that guy was crazy cool."


"one of the most knowledgeable and personable reps i have ever encounted. and he got the job done....excellant "


"Nothing. He was wonderful, understanding, very helpful, and funny. "


"Hugh was one of the most professional customer service reps that I have ever experienced! His patience and knowledge was outstanding! All I can say is BRAVO! "

"Hugh was very knowledgeable and very helpful, as well as personable. Had a very good experience. "





Ciao

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that feedback is very encouraging...it would be nice if we all could get positive recognition for our jobs...way to go Munkeeboy!
Fluff

Unknown said...

Oh GOD! WORKPLACE SECURITY!!!!
TAKE THIS MAN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiend said...

Yikes!

maybe I'll stick with the "cryptic entries" from now on....

Unknown said...

No worries man. It's cryptic enough as it is. We're all still safe.

*waves over the men in white coats to take him away*

"He's over here boys. Use lethal force!"