Monday, March 06, 2006

There's a problem with the printer.

Song Of The Moment

So, a friend of mine bought a printer, After installing the software and using the printer, she discovered that the "AutoVoice" (the selected voice clips used when the printer has started "Printing Started!", when the printing is complete "Printing Complete!, etc etc.) sounds like me....

Now, personally, I do not know if I should feel complimented, insulted or ripped-off. Having a celebrity voice is cool....but starring on a Printer CD Installation won't win me any Oscars, dammit!! Anyways, in trying to accept this new "Psuedo-Printer" me, I made a techno song about it. *Note to self : Find a legal copy of FruityLoops 3*

In other news, I recently sent out one of those "spam" emails. The one that asks the responder to send back ONE WORD that best describes me. Normally, I don't like replying to spam but this one seemed interesting enough. The words I got back intrigued me even MORE!

Para said "Unique" : meaning I'm one of a kind, I guess (good thing, eh?)
My old girlfriend said "fun" : which can mean many things, considering...
LadyMoon said "enticing" : meaning I cause others to think (*not always* a good thing)
Charmsie said "Original" : nothing worse then having a FAKE, is there *checks id*
A fellow co-worker said "hobo" : meaning I do tech support and have a fridge full of condiments!

...and in response to Ivanas reply ... "I think fuckoff is supposed to be two words"

Imagine the dating ad I could create JUST OUT OF THESE ONE WORD QUIPS??!!
"Unique, enticing, fun and original hobo seeking romance. Fuckoff"






Ciao

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuckoff is certainly only one word... but so is youreafuckingbitch! lol
Sweet ass.
I'm a hobo too... too welfare to eat

Fiend said...

Correction:
- too welfare to eat anything but 5 jars of relish and some ketchup.....

Unknown said...

I have pickles too

Fiend said...

Would that make a good pick-up line, ya think?

"Hi *insert girls name here*."
"Hi Hugh"
"I have pickles too."
*sniffs fingers nervously*

Anonymous said...

:s


Personally I like the packages of Mayo and Soy Sauce.

:P

Fiend said...

Condimentally speaking (heh, *I* said "mentally"), I like the little tubs of donair sauce you can get at certain pizza shops. Nothing like a slice of pizza dipped in donair sauce :)

niffty friggins said...

Barbra I'm Totally Crying Here - BITCH

and forget clamato

rum and ketchup yum

Fiend said...

I love it when people post comments when high LOL



*************EDIT**************
If your NOT high Ex-Boss-Man, I apologize. ..... and good luck with that TinFoil Hat, ok?
*******************************

'mixes up some mustard and tonic'

Unknown said...

You people have problems... lol

But so do I, so do I.

Anonymous said...

"I" dont have problems...

Everybody else does....

:P

Fiend said...

The "voices" say I don't have problems....they refer to them as "issues".

Unknown said...

Those voices are your friendly QA team... and I seem to be their hatchet man from time to time.
:D
That is a good thing in my books.