Sunday, June 19, 2011

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Song of the Moment

Who am I? I know everything about all I have done and achieved, succeeded and failed at, ... but I sometimes get stuck on that question. Am I here to find the meaning? Or am I the meaning? Much like the ones I hold close to my heart give me meaning.

I've given of myself and reaped the rewards. I've selfishly kept things and suffered the full circle. One thing remains ... the beauty of it all. Each day I wake up, it's out there waiting for me. Seeing a stuffed & brightly-colored giraffe doll at the gas station and making it dance. Watching the birds eating crackers off the ground. Hearing the laughter from some far off place and thinking how it sounds like your own. Pictures and cards and notes that all say the same thing, ... "breathe me in and enjoy Life".

Remember, don't always think of when it will end, because it might someday. Not tomorrow, but someday, it just might. So today? Roll down the car windows as you re-live your special moments in your head and shout for joy as you drive by those places where the memories were started. And expect more, ... because the more you take in, the more you create for yourself and for others.

Be someone. Make something of yourself. Do everything you can. Love like you're not afraid of it hurting. Live like you've found Forever.

I know who I am. I'm the guy with the smile on his face, ... because he found Forever :)


















Ciao

0 comments: