Sunday, May 03, 2009

I hope you blink before I do

Song Of The Moment

I really don't get it sometimes. We waste years and years, not seeing what's ahead, only focused on the mistakes behind us. Then, it's too late. And we need to walk a different road. We need to be a different person. Same person in a different wrapping.
I don't want to be "saved". No hope for that now, after all these years spent with myself for company. Weird things happen to hermits, haven't they told you? Isolation does messed up shit to people.
I *was* hoping it wouldn't be so lonely. I can handle being alone. Every day I'm alone. Being lonely is a different story all together.

Maybe it's another mistake though. One I haven't seen coming yet.

Maybe I need to see what I cannot.






Ciao

2 comments:

peijoe said...

Spent my life in a depression, self hate, anger, feeling worthless, lonely, in my own world the voices inside my head doing all the talking, no one new what was going on inside, outside appearance and action was a self confident man, successful Then I discovered there is a fix for my depression Depression is gone but has been replaced with sadness-Fuck-
I understand the difference between alone and being lonely

Fiend said...

I remember the simpler times, when it wasn't all about going to bed late because nothing was driving me to sleep, waking late because nothing was tempting me out of bed.
Now, when I look back on those days, i think i was alone back then as well, just with someone else's life coloring the picture for me.
Kinda jaded when it comes to being "Not lonely" these days.... I could be in a crowd of people and be lonely.