Sunday, May 17, 2009

I can't breathe

Song Of The Moment

4 years is a long time.

Let's list some highlights from the last 4 years of blogging, shall we?

2005 - left a psychotic & controlling girlfriend; started a new job and moved into a much better apartment
2006 - ex-wife has another child; got promoted at work; continuous fighting with ex-wife
2007 - bought my first truck; picked up a second job; old girlfriend goes out with best friend, I remain single; first truck dies
2008 - yet another promotion at work; get 'new-to-me' 4x4; more fighting with ex-wife; enter a weird 'dark poetry phase'; 3rd xmas in new place alone (new tree though)
2009 -sudden peace with ex-wife; hypochondria begins

Not too sure what the Future will bring, with this track history to go by, but, at least things are moving forward and upward, right?


.....right......?







Ciao

1 comments:

peijoe said...

Yes things are looking up.
Your post reminds me of a reading I had in a special book. In part, I unclutter my consciousness today,rid myself of old patterns,old hurts,& wrong beliefs,close the book on yesterday--I respect the beauty, the good and even the pain fr the past.
Things are looking up pal here is to a happy future and Happy Father's Day