Thursday, January 01, 2009

To living lies with no escape, Lord, I would rather be alone.

Song of The Moment

So now we are friends
How did that happen again?
Should I question it and let loose the storm?
Or lie to myself, get stabbed again, only to save myself the hate?

I thought at first it was about comparisons
More then you, less then me
But, in the long run
The scale's weight does not answer "why?"

And I cannot assume this is the same old trick
Because, maybe it isn't
Maybe it's a new trick, something I need to adapt to
Or maybe I'm just paranoid

So what if you use me
Lie to me through all these years words
The only difference between you and everyone else is
I allow it to happen

I allow it because I have no choice
Here, late at night, looking out my snow-covered window
Out at the new years' beginning
Just as alone as the last








Ciao

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???