Friday, October 03, 2008

Everyone is changing, there's no one left that's real

Let's talk about being fake.

Fake people will say whatever they can to get what they want. They do this for several reasons; being scared, brought up as manipulative, overwhelming situations, and of course, just to be an arse. I cannot understand why, ... HOW someone could see being two-faced or fake can possibly benefit anyone or anything.

I'm not saying there is not a time and place for "white lies". I tell my daughter on a weekly basis that I'm not sad when she goes home ("because I know you're coming over again next week!"), if only to solidify the fact that she WILL be coming over and to save her having to make a "choice".
Complete.and.total.lie. I work 2 jobs, so as to distract myself from this empty and silent house. You'd think after all these years I'd learn that it only distracts me from doing the dishes, laundry, sleeping, etc.
But, I say this in the hopes she will believe it, and be happy.

Fake people do not tell "white lies". They only tell good ol' fashioned "LIES", re-worded as 'bending the truth'. Fake people usually ignore the situations reality and make up their own reality in their head (one that suits their purpose) and act accordingly, oblivious to how their actions are affecting anyone. There are names and there are faces, but now is not the time for that. It's already passed, and this is the aftermath.

I despise someone acting fake, if you haven't already guessed. I have been plagued by fakers for too long, so now paranoia sets in and labels all. I'm going to have to apologize to everyone for not believeing a single DAMN thing you say, but I really don't. You cannot prove your honesty to me. Perception is a killer, and one of these days a faker will try to warn me of something only to be silently shut down, resulting in my loss.

But, at the very least, it will be MY loss. No one else affected. Contained to only my hemisphere, where the clouds are blue and dark, and all the mail is stamped "Return to Sender".

0 comments: