Tuesday, March 04, 2008

don't you worry you'll find yourself, follow your heart and nothing else


Hi. My name is Hugh MacEachern. I have a Daughter named Amber Jane, who does not live with me. I was married for 7 years, been single for 8 years and have been on this earth for 35 years. My ex-wife despises me to the point restraining orders had to be put in place so she would stop calling me but I get along great with her new boyfriend. Both my parents died when I was a teenager and, being the youngest of my family, my siblings and I do not see each other much, out of disassociation.
I do not take pills or stick needles in my arms. I do like my rum, a little too much at times. I have worked at my current job for almost 3 years now and am trying hard to see the forward motion in it. I was baptized Catholic, raised as a Jehovah's Witness and do not actively practice either religion. I have a tattoo on my left shoulder, a very bad cover-up of a girls' initials I knew a long time ago. I can recite the alphabet backwards and juggle small objects.

These are facts. I know them because they are true.

... and because late at night, as today turns into yesterday, I think of all these things and wonder if it's all 'for something'.






Ciao

4 comments:

peijoe said...

Hi Hugh MacEachern. I never met you but feel I know a little about you through your blogs. Thinking about and having just read your latest entry I think you could have said quite a bit more in your profile. Things like you are a good dad, hard worker, soft hearted, deep thinker, passionate about life, spiritual. I know there are lots more things could be added by others that know you.
Yes, you will find yourself. I was where you are and started finding myself through a 12 step program. Still @#%$&* up in the head but making progress.

niffty friggins said...

i want to see you jugle small objects and say the alphabet backwards

daLady said...

follow your heart, follow your heart, follow your heart....be best to do it when you haven't been in the rum!

Use your creativeness--express it however you can, wherever you can.It is a gift and you can't help but use it.........use it well; use it wisely.........you know...........me

Fiend said...

Alphabet backwards
http://dividablefiend.spymac.com/Music/DividableFiend%20-%20Backwards%20Alphabet.wav

Working on the vide for juggling to accompany