Friday, October 19, 2007

It's been so long since I've been home


"Hello 2 A.M.. What thoughts do you have for me tonight?"

"Well, lets get started with work, why don't we?"

"Ok, what about it?"

"Isn't it funny that you try *so hard* to put all of yourself into your job but you can *never* really talk about what you do? Isn't it sadly ironic that, even though you're pretty proud about how you **** **** ****** ***** ** **** or how you **** *** ******* ***'* ***, you are not allowed to discuss it openly with others?"

"Ok 2 A.M., we're off to another bad start tonight, I see. Let's switch topics, ok?"

"Sure buddy, anything for an old friend. How's your social life? Met anyone new & exciting?"

"sigh"

"Oh, that's right! You're still going with your whole 'hermitization theory', aintcha? How's that going, anyways? Learning anything new about yourself? Opening up any doors?"

"You know something, 2 A.M.? Sometimes I think you only come around to make the new day worse before it even begins."

"Oh c'mon, man. You know you need me. You know that without me, you would never realize how quickly things have gotten out of control. Or how you really want to do things out of the ordinary but don't. Damn man! Without me?... you might actually get some decent sleep at night!"

"Ok, listen. We can talk but you're gonna have to pick something that is appropriate, ok?"

"........ how's your little one?"

"Yup, knew it. You are getting too predictable, 2 A.M.. You can stick around for a while, if you want, but I'm hitting the hay. Turn out the lights and lock the doors when you leave, ok?"

"Ok pal, I always do, don't I?"







"Ciao"

4 comments:

peijoe said...

You are talking about me or a friend of mine. That is cool. I am 2 AM and I know a 2 AM

Fiend said...

Yup, we are our biggest weakness and we are our most powerful friend, both at once.....

peijoe said...

Found a solution for 2 AM It is called Clonazepam 0.5 mg
Now that the 2 AM is taking care of the Clonazepan has brought on a new set of problems. Side effects. the least expected one is "sexual dysfunction" (meaning u can't get a hard on or cum or both)Being a fucking pervert and not getting the expected side effects, I end up with the extreme ones. That's me always extreme in the worse possible way.
So what to do now?
Cut back on the sleep and have some fun? Not sure there is an answer.
Yes there is , fuck the sleep hahahah Welcome back 2 AM

Fiend said...

LMAO!!
Joe, are you from New Zealand?