Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Human filth

Song Of The Moment

So, I'm working 2 jobs now, one Full-time and one Part-time. The part-time job, I believe, is a direct result of my getting a truck. Which actually works out to my advantage, seeing as how *having* the truck is an extra expense which needs tending. And working the 2 jobs is complex. The full-time job consists of talking to people all day, being friendly and halpful, knowledgeable and fair. While the part-time job is just ME, getting the job (labour) done. And I have learned that, after 8 hours of "Whats the weather like?" and other small talk lines, I really have ZERO conversational skills. Trying to cope with someone talking to me after that is taxing, to say the least. And its not that I don't WANT to talk to people. Its just that, when you spend all day working (where working is defined as using your voice to help people and trying not to lose your mind as you look deeply into their thought-trains and try to figure out the inner reasonings and patterns that humans have when dealing with others) with people who, 50 % want to vent and 50% do not know their arse from their head, you really have a dislike for socializing.
And on that note, I see that its almost 3 AM...and that means only 6 more hours til the whole thing starts over again.






Ciao

1 comments:

Unknown said...

AWAKE!!!
/me pukes.
Falls over.
Time to go to work again.
Damnit.