Wednesday, October 04, 2006

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.

Song Of The Moment

When is enough enough?

Apparently, my daughter came home from school with head lice.
Apparently, my cat had fleas a while back and my young one told my ex-wife at one point about it.
Apparently, my ex-wife's new boyfriend took it upon himself to put 2 and 2 together and make 7, simply stating in his quiant phone message that, "since my daughter has head lice and my cat had fleas, that my house needed to be cleaned spotless before HE would allow her to come over."

Now, I'll admit....I'm a single guy. I vacuum maybe once a week. I have an indoor cat and the litter box area never smells nice. But, to assume that my house was a pigsty, based on the logic of "young one has head lice, my cat had fleas", is something I really, REALLY want a judge to read. Actually, I want the judge to read that I was, once again, denied access...but this time because my ex's new guy doesn't know the simple framework of childhood maladies.

I'm so glad now that I got the police to suggest, requst and then demand for my ex-wife to stop calling my house with her threatening messages about not seeing my young one anymore. Seeing how her boyfriend is working out as a neutral 3rd party brings tears to my eyes.... he's taking up her trade nicely!

So now, my young ones birthday is this weekend. I already have the scheme of how this will go laid out, from my past let-downs and encounters. I will go over to pick her up, Mister Lice-Flea demands to make inspection of my house before she comes over, I state to Mister Flice that he is not welcome in my home until I explain a few things to him, most importantly, that HEAD LICE ARE NOT CONTRACTABLE FROM CAT FLEAS!!! That and, messing around with a court-order is messy business when the other person has done the legal thing before a few times. Flice will tell me she is not coming over and I will then have to undertake the legal process of hiring a lawyer and getting papers done up once again, hoping that this endless cycle of crap will someday stop...






Ciao

0 comments: