Tuesday, June 06, 2006

There's a blind man looking for a shadow of doubt

Song Of The Moment

Trying to fix burnt bridges is almost impossible, so I have learned. Re-building them is the same. But, even though, I am trying to do that exact thing. At least to make ammends with myself. Yes, I have wronged a few people in the past. Almost everybody has. What I want to do right now is make up for the badness I have bestowed upon them.

This does not apply to everybody I have done wrong. Some of them?....really?....they deserved it. The wrong I did was more of an "eye-opener" that *I* thought they needed. And to those few people, I feel no need to fix what was torn up.

But some I need to. Some meant something to me at one point in my Life. And something I did or said erased that. It won't come back, what was erased. I have learned over time that what was lost is better off lost. But, in order to fully be at peace with myself once again, I need to do some things to make ammends to those few chosen people. Thats a driving force with me right now.

Other then that?.... things are going pretty much as normal. A friend of mine said recently that "Life is what it is...not good, not bad...just something I am doing right now." Sounds kind of bland but its true. Oh well, boring days are better then STRESS-FILLED days.









Ciao

0 comments: