Sunday, May 21, 2006

If you can't act like a man, I don't want you around her

Song Of The Moment

"What has happened before will come to pass again". Life is all about cycles, chains of events that cannot be physically controlled. Unless you change your ways, your orderly manner will be beaten down by the randomness of it all. Or so I have learned.

Currently, things are pretty good. Nice job, nice place, saving up for my truck. But, with all the good, there are always hassles. Arguments over seeing my family. Friends acting sketchy or non-existant. People, in general, taking advantage of. Nothing that hasn't been dealt with before...and so, nothing that I can't possibly expect to not happen again. Life is a circle.

I have 2 weeks vacation coming to me soon. Planning on taking a week and going visiting some friends in Ontario and then spending a week with my little one at home. Its been a really, really long time since I took a vacation that was more then a week. Should be interesting.






Ciao

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OFFS....


Honey!!!! Fiend's coming to Ontario! Let's get out of here!!!


:P

When you coming, buddy? :)

Fiend said...

I'm planning on the last few weeks of July....but it isn't set in stone yet.

So many people to see.... and so many Ontario Dryers to collect foreign lint from!

YAY!

Anonymous said...

We MIGHT even have something here for you....


:)

Fiend said...

YAY!

I MIGHT not vomit/get more mentally disturbed/get arrested/obtain an infectious disease from it!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of hardware... :|

That and having Dakoda coming over to see you :P

Fiend said...

ooOOO...that would mean I could take "FrankenPC" with me for you!

And, seeing Dakoda would probably fall into the "get arrested" category.....or "obtain infectious disease", possibly....

Fiend said...

Speaking of websites, whom do you get YOUR hosting from, Guru?

Unknown said...

I'm not sketchy... !

Fiend said...

egads fiend! Who the hell let the skank into your blog?

And how can we get her out ffs??

Fiend said...

Uppie, uppie, uppie.....you silly, silly sheep-shanker.

Can't you see Guru and I are talking about my vacation this Summer? And NO, I am not flying to new Zealand!

forgetaboutit!

Last thing *I* want to see on my vacation is a bunch of livestock who will soon need to seek therapy....

Unknown said...

Yeah, definitely some time in Ontario... it's been too damn long. Of course, in a one horse town like Gananoque, I won't find too much to do. Except my friends cousins of course... they are hot! lol

Fiend said...

ROAD TRIP!!!


YAAAAY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

QUOTE:

Fiend said...
Speaking of websites, whom do you get YOUR hosting from, Guru?

12:22 PM
END_QUOTE

Canaca, in Vancouver

10 GB hosted, 200GB monthly Bandwidth, 5 Sub-domains, $149.00 US for two years, + ICCAN yearly domain registration yearly for $14.99

http://canaca.ca/

Does that help you out?

Fiend said...

Coincidentally enough, no.

LOL

I *just* got my uploading rights back for spymac!

(Seems 'George' was to blame)

..meh, go figure