Saturday, September 12, 2009

Who was dragged down by the stone

Song Of The Moment

I tried to help you. You lied to me. I tried to talk to you. You yelled and threatened me. Lesson learned.
Normally, I don't categorize people. So, I think in this situation, I will need to keep this memory in mind. The memory of me wondering if you were going to break into my place, steal my stuff, slash my tires....
Don't get me wrong. You're still my Family. But you have used up your chances. Do not expect anything from me. When I talk about you, the standard sentence will be "Yeah, he's my Family, but we don't talk anymore. He has gotten into some bad things and he's not welcome in my house."
I still have hope for people. One person who continuously decides to mess things up won't keep me from trying to help people. And, I have no doubt that there will be others .... friends, women, maybe even other Family members ... that will show their true colors to me.
And that's fine. It actually makes it easier on the head. I don't have to wonder if this person is going to directly affect me. I can just cut the tie and carry on.
Of course, there will come a day when, miles down the road, you may think everything is forgiven. You know what? It is forgiven. Because, you are not allowed back in the trust again. It's been reset back to zero, and you are on the outside.... you are not allowed back in. You have proven who you are under your thick mask and you can keep that person on the other side of the door.







Ciao

0 comments: