Thursday, April 05, 2007

It ain't a crime to be good to yourself

Song Of The Moment

Working all the time has led me to a discovery. I have enough money but absolutely no time to have fun. I'm thinking soon I'm going to have to say "heck with it" for a night and let 'er all go. No sense in working this hard if I can't play hard too, right?

And thats the neat thing about being me! On the outside, I look like a nerd/geek/bookworm who flinches when talked to. And, to a certain degree, this is right. BUT "let 'er all go"?... and yeah, things happen. Roof bridges are built, beaches are visited late at night sans clothing, closets are hunted out for hiding potential and road trips are made.



Soon.....veeerr--rrrrry soon......







Ciao

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah dude, I'm in the same boat. Relaxation is soon needed. :-D

Fiend said...

OC!! 25 MORE, SIR!!!

*ahem*... yeah, I think the brain is goi.....VISA!!!!!! VISA VISA VISAVISAVISA!!!

*collapses*

Anonymous said...

Does that mean you ARE coming out to pick up the IBM x220?

I got the beer...

Fiend said...

Nope, but thanks for the offer, man. The compy I have currently is running sweetly...AND... its spring cleanup season!!
...meaning spare computer parts free for the picking on the lawns!!!